Saturday, March 7, 2015

The way of the Audiophile

What happens when you have the kindest parents in the world? Well, you get a set of Ino Audio Pr24 speakers and amplifier as an early graduation gift! Love you guys! :D 

With these speakers a whole new level of audio detail emerge. They are powered by a Denon PMA-720AW integrated amplifier, a good amp that's very affordable. The speakers are resting on (blue) Sonic Design pads, and  another good thing is that I no longer hear the computer's CPU-noise in the speakers which I did with the HS80s.

The next thing on my wish list is to get some acoustic treatment for the room, but as a lodger and a student things are a bit more complicated. :) When I get my own place again, and can make a dedicated listening room, acoustic treatment and correct placing of the speakers will be top priority.





No comments:

Post a Comment