Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Audio, Video and Lighting Expo@Älvsjömässan and another mixsession@Studio Blue

Today all students at Studio Blue went to the "Audio, Video and Lighting Expo" at Älvsjömässan as part of the school day. Unfortunately there were more video and lighting products than audio gear so it was hard to find stuff that was of my personal interest, except for a few things and the cool drones of course! ;)


Foto/Video drone

Foto/Video drone
A 3D printed drone!

Cool light

My biggest fan, Rasmus!

Some designed speakers by Void

Rasmus trying a game using Oculus Rift and Falcon 3D joysticks

Roland M-200i mixer console
Midas ProX console


After the expo, I went back to Studio Blue to do some (final?) mixing on the You Remix track. There is just one more thing I need to fix before release, so maybe I can release it later this week! :)

The A-studio at Studio Blue





No comments:

Post a Comment