Wednesday, June 10, 2015

School's Out!

My time as a student at Studio Blue is over! Last Friday was the final day, and just like last year we went on a boat trip with all current students, teachers and some of all lecturers, out to Stockholms' archipelago.

It has been a really great time and two very educational years with complete strangers that now are my good friends! :)  I even managed to get 100% attendance during these two years, no late arrivals and no days being sick or away! Hardcore! \m/ :D


The place where the audio theory was inserted into our brains

My school project 'Satisfied' will be released soon...(waaaaaait for it!)  but in the meantime you can listen to some of my classmate's productions:

Daniel Christensen's "Something Lost"
Billy the Fox's "Du är så vacker när du hatar"




So, what's next?

Well, I just teamed up with artist Mia Österdal a.k.a  "MiA Y Mio" who was looking for a producer, and we started working on her Swedish song "Upp i drömmarna", which is developing quickly into a both catchy and powerful song!

MiA Y Mio

Checkout her Soundcloud-page and her Twitter-page!


No comments:

Post a Comment